JAKSA SOLENOID VALVES COMPANY PROFILE
Many years of experience
The history of our high-quality and reliable products began in modest circumstances in 1965 with the development of a simple two-way solenoid valve for household washing machines. Since then, the JAKSA family business has developed into a highly regarded international producer of solenoid valves.
Constant development and professionalism
Over the years, JAKSA has paid great attention to our professional development. As early as 1975, we were supplying the demanding western European market with solenoid valves. In 1983, we introduced our first solenoid valve in a brass casing with a newly-developed solenoid pilot assembly. Ample experience and our use of modern CAD equipment quickly led to new types of solenoid valves and to a wide and adaptable product range.
When the best isn't good enough...
Attention to quality is one of JAKSA's main guidelines. Quality control is performed using our computer-aided business system, which in addition to production also covers research and development, marketing and analysis. Our company holds ISO 9001 certificate for the entire quality management system.
Acquired approvals include:
• Quality Assurance System Cerificate ISO 9001:2008 since 1994! [view certificate]
• EC Type Examination Certificate ("ATEX" Directive 94/9/EC) [view certificate]
• Production Quality Assessment Notification (Directive 94/9/EC) [view certificate]
• CE marking (Directives 2004/108/EC and 2006/95/EC) [view certificate]
• UL Recognized Component listing - solenoids TM25, TM25/S, TM30, TM30/S, TM35, TM35/S [view certificate]
• UL Recognized Component (Canada) listing - solenoids TM25, TM25/S, TM30, TM30/S, TM35, TM35/S [view certificate]
JAKŠA - Your Partner
One of the most important principles guiding our family company is the partnerships we have with our customers and suppliers. The attitude has won us the trust of many clients all over the world.