2/2 AIR OPERATED SOLENOID VALVES
1. Air-operated high pressure solenoid valves - max 400 barFEATURES:
• Valve is controlled by compressed air acting on piston in the cylinder.
• Valve is shut by the spring force.
• When pilot pressure is applied the valve opens. When pilot fluid is shut off the valve also shuts. Pilot fluid is exhausted through pipe vent.
For more tehnical information please visit our tehnical site. Press HERE.
2. Diaphragm solenoid valves, sizes 1" - 2"FEATURES:
• Valve is controlled by pilot fluid (air, water) acting on the diaphragm which separates it from the main fluid.
• In its basic position, the valve is held open by means of spring force.
• When pilot fluid is applied the valve closes. Valve opens when the coil is energised and shuts off the pilot fluid. Pilot fluid is exhausted through pipe vent.
• Required pilot pressure is 1 bar over the main fluid pressure, however, it must not exceed 8 bar.
(click the link for complete specifications):
• 1" (DN25)
• 6/4" (DN40)
• 2" (DN50)
• Differential pressure: 0 - 6 bar
• Pilot pressure: max 8 bar
• Body: brass
• Internal parts:brass, stainless steel
• Seals: NBR, EPDM
• Fluid temperature: min -10°C; max +75°C
• Ambient temperature: +55°C max
• Viscosity: 21 mm2/s max.
• Response time: 10 to 20 ms
• Voltage: 230, 115, 48, 24 V AC; 24, 12 V DC
• Duty cycle: continuous (ED100%)
• Cycling rate: 10 - 100 cycles/min
• Electrical protection: IP65 (with plug to ISO 6952 / ISO 4400)
• Explosionproof solenoids also available
Long term use in humid environment requires the use of sealing sets.