Pulse (or shock) valves are used both in dust clean blowing systems for pulse bag filters, and in boiler soot removal systems. The main characteristics of pulse valves are large flow capacity and extremely short opening time (around 5 ms). These result in powerful sonic shock wave which efficiently removes dust particles (bag filters) or sediments in boiler tubes. Our valves are designed for long and reliable operation with minimum maintenance.
• Internal parts: brass, stainless steel
• Seals: NBR
• Fluid temperature: -10°C to +85°C
• Ambient temperature: max +55°C
• Viscosity: max 21 mm2/s
• Response time: opening 5 ms; closing 100 ms
• Voltage: 230, 115, 48, 24 V AC; 24, 12 V DC
• Duty cycle: continuous (ED100%)
• Cycling rate: 10 - 100 cycles/min
• Electrical protection: IP65 (with plug to ISO 6952 / ISO 4400)
Long term use in the humid environment requires the use of sealing sets.
Tehnical data for 2/2 pulse solenoid valves
Closed when de-energised (NC)
• EEx me II explosion proof coils
• NPT ports
• Other versions on request.